1. Terms and Condition for TRASSAR SOLUTION Pvt. Ltd. NEW Applications:-
2. The applicant is required to read thorough to read thoroughly and conditions, policies and procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given from the website named "https://www.trassar.com/" . This application/agreement form is considered as and authentic and legally binding document. This contract is between the (herein after referred to as member) and TRASSAR (HEREIN AFTER REFERRED to as Firm)
3. If the applicant agreed to ad here to and abide by the condition mentioned here under and in the website named "https://www.trassar.com/". He/She shall become a member on the prescribed membership fee to the Firm by way of a Crossed demand draft or cheque.
4. The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter in to contract as provided in the’India Contract Act’ .
5. If the Applicant had not completed 18 years of Age ”minor detail” must be filled by the parents/ guardian of the applicant.
6. If the applicant is Partnership firm/ Private Ltd. Company, then the applicant has to provide all necessary document pertaining to firm/company during the regis membership.
7. For joining as an independent member of the Firm. The applicant will have to make the prescribed payment towards membership fee by way of a Crossed Demand Cheque in favouring “TRASSAR” payable at Company Head Office Address.
8. If any body makes a any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and under no circumstances, will be answerable to suchunauthorized cash payment.
9. The initial payment made by the applicant is towards enrolling as an independent member and the same is not refundable underany circumstances. All the packages i registration fee, the processing fee and the administrative costs.
10. The member will be eligible for incentives or income only as per the volume of business done by him that is also subject to theeligibility norms to the member on only his/her joining the Firm.